- £550 + VAT
- Non-local court (outside Black Country area) travel is £54 p/h inclusive of VAT in addition to the above
Please note our fee includes attendance, preparation, considering the evidence, taking instructions, providing advice on likely sentence and attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court by an experienced qualified solicitor.
The key stages are:
- To meet with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened as well as to explain Court procedure and sentencing options available to the Court
- We will consider initial disclosure and any other evidence and provide advice
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place as this is dependent on the Court listing for that day
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going into the hearing
- We anticipate being at court for half a day
- We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is require on an appeal this will be given however any work undertaken i.e. lodging of an appeal and any representation at an appeal hearing will carry an additional cost as outlined below
The fee does not include the instruction of any expert witness cost if applicable which is subject to client agreement. We will discuss the outcome with you and if advice is required on an appeal this will be given as part of the fee however any work undertaken i.e. lodging of an appeal and any representation at an appeal hearing will carry an additional cost as outlined further below.